Lucas Oil Stadium
Home of the Indianapolis Colts, Lucas Oil Stadium is a state-of the-art retractable roof multi-purpose facility in Indianapolis. The stadium opened in 2008 and has been the host of numerous sporting events such as Super Bowl XLVI, the NCAA Final Four Basketball Championship, and Big Ten Football Championship Games. Tours available throughout the week.
What makes this business unique? Colts Stadium
- Four (4) wide exterior plazas with large entrances.
- Public concourses are a minimum thirty feet (30’) wide and up to eighty feet (80’) wide in some places.
- Fourteen (14) escalators and eleven (11) passenger elevators.
- Two (2) accessible pedestrian ramps.
- Accessible seating throughout the stadium.
- Spectator seats ranging from 20 to 21 inches in width.
- 33" -35" seating row tread depths.
- HD Video boards, 360 degree ribbon boards and over 1,000 flat screen plasma televisions located throughout the stadium.
- Retractable roof with 176,400 square foot opening area (2 panels, 300' east/west x 588' north/south). Each panel weighs 2.5 million pounds.
- Operable north window (6 panels, each 88’ tall x 213’ wide).
- Over 160 concession stands for faster service.
- 1,400 toilet fixtures located strategically in several corridors.
- Colts Pro Shop